This article is a work in progress. Some or most of it is still evolving and you should expect some level of inaccuracy.
Releasing is a pretty straightforward process once your Github Actions are properly configured.
- Make sure all of your changes are committed.
- Update the version number in
- Add an entry to
CHANGELOG.mdwith a short description of your changes (Grav will show the changelog to the user in various locations).
- Update the
_ROOT/sericeworker.js(you can skip this if you don't plan on using a PWA).
- Commit the changes using the new version number as summary.
- Push to origin.
- Create a pull request.
- Merge the pull request into master.
- Create a new release using the version number as tag.
- Github Actions should take over and push your changes.